The Communicator is a very versatile game in Bitsboard. You can use it as an AAC app to give non-verbal users a voice. You can also use it as a sentence making and building activity. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
Like all Bitsboard games, the Communicator game is highly customizable.
The settings options include
- Bits Per Row: Here you customize the grit layout
- Display Answer Bar: Here you specify if you want to display the answer bar at the bottom
- Display Audio on Touch: Turn setting ON or OFF
- Display Options:
- Tiles: Displays only the image or word if no image is available
- Flashcards: Displays both the image and the word
- Words only: Displays words only
- Selection Mode:
- Tap or Drag: Tap or drag items into the answer bar. You can also drag to re-sort items
- Tap only: Tap on tiles to move them to the answer bar.
- Drag only: Drag items into the answer bar or drag them to resort items
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
Learn about all the other games on Bitsboard