Bitsboard Pro Subscription
BITSBOARD PRO SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
While Bitsboard offers an app and catalog that is freely accessible to all members, Bitsboard also includes a Premium Subscription that is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
• Bitsboard PRO for $0.99 per month
• Bitsboard PRO for $9.99 per year
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, the cost of renewal depends on which subscription type you are on (Yearly is $9.99 or monthly is $0.99). You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Both Premium Subscriptions Include:
- Unlimited access to all 200+ Collections published in the Bitsboard Premium Catalog
- Up to 10 new premium Collections that get added to Bitsboard’s Premium Catalog every month
- Access to all PRO features including the bulk editor, Bitsboard Classes, support for unlimited students, and much much more.
- Title of service: Bitsboard PRO
- Each payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org