The Missing Letter game is a great game for those that are just getting started with learning to read and learning to spell. In the Missing Letter game, you have to identify which letter is missing in each word.
The Missing Letter game can of course be fully customized. One of the most popular game settings is the option to decide whether the first, last, or a letter in the middle of the word should be the missing letter.
The settings options include:
- Total tiles: A slider to increase / decrease the number of removable tiles.
- Removable tiles %: A slider to set what percentage of the tiles can be removed.
- Audio hints: Turn on to play audio when user taps on speaker icon or image.
- Trick Tile Generator:
- Customize misspellings: Decide which exact misspellings to include
- Session Length:
- Per round: Include between 1 and 20 items per round or all items.
- Rounds: Go between 1 and 10 rounds or set it to continuous to keep playing without ever being interrupted by a scorecard.
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
- Automatic: The game will automatically advance to the next screen after each correct answer.
- Manual: The user has to click on the next button after each correct answer. Manual is a great option if you want to review what someone did before proceeding with the next question.