Word Search is a brilliant new word game that will be instantly recognizable and fun for all ages. The goal of Word Search is to find all of the individual words based on the clues that are provided (i.e. pictures, audios, or full sentences).
Word Search is highly customizable.
The settings options include
- Min. Words: Here you specify the min. number of words to display.
- Max. Words: Here you specify the max. number of words to display.
- Tile Magnet: . For advanced players, you can turn the tile magnet OFF. Turning the tile magnet off means that the tiles will no longer automatically snap into the correct answer tile. The user now has to release a tile above the correct answer.
- Audio Hints: Play the audio of the target word.
- Visual Hints: Highlight the first letter of the target word after 5 seconds of inaction.
- Directions: Here you set in which direction target words are allowed to appear in the Word Search game.
- Horizontal: Find words from left to right
- Vertical: Find words from top to bottom
- Diagonal: Find words from top left to bottom right
- Horizontal backwards: Find words from right to left
- Vertical backwards: Find words from bottom to top
- Diagonal: Find words from bottom right to top left
- Overlapping words: Allow words to overlap
- Session Length:
- Per round: Include between 1 and 20 items per round or all items.
- Rounds: Go between 1 and 10 rounds or set it to continuous to keep playing without ever being interrupted by a scorecard.
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
- Automatic: The game will automatically advance to the next screen after each correct answer.
- Manual: The user has to click on the next button after each correct answer. Manual is a great option if you want to review what someone did before proceeding with the next question.