Photo Touch is a very popular find the item game. The user hears the audio for one of the bits such as "snake" and they now have to find and tap on the correct image.
The difficulty of the Photo Touch game is adjusted automatically based on the user's skill. After two correct answers, the game automatically gets a little more difficult by showing more photos. After two wrong answers, the game automatically gets easier by showing fewer photos.
Like all games in Bitsboard, Photo Touch can be customized from the settings page.
The settings options include
- Min Images: Here you specify the min. number of images to display while playing Photo Touch.
- Max Images: Here you specify the max. number of images to display while playing Photo Touch.
- Display Options:
- Images only: Display only images
- Text only: Display only text
- Descriptions only: Display only descriptions
- All of the above: Display any of the above in random order
- Highlight letters: Turn on to highlight specific letters, prefixes, or suffixes in each word.
- Customize highlights: Enter specific prefixes, suffixes, letters that you would like to see highlighted.
- Max highlights: Display up to two highlights per word
- Session Length:
- Per round: Include between 1 and 20 items per round or all items.
- Rounds: Go between 1 and 10 rounds or set it to continuous to keep playing without ever being interrupted by a scorecard.
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
- Automatic: The game will automatically advance to the next screen after each correct answer.
- Manual: The user has to click on the next button after each correct answer. Manual is a great option if you want to review what someone did before proceeding with the next question.