Turn your custom cards and bits into fun puzzles.
Everyone loves a good puzzle and Bitsboard Puzzles are as good as any. Like all Bitsboard games, this one is of course customizable too.
The settings options include:
- Pieces: A slider to increase / decrease the number of puzzles piece - min: 4, max: 64
- Rotate pieces: Turn on if you want pieces to appear in random rotation.
- Image hints: Turn on to see a preview of the completed puzzle.
- Display Outline: Turn on to see an outline of each puzzle piece.
- Tile Magnet: . For advanced players, you can turn the tile magnet OFF. Turning the tile magnet off means that the tiles will no longer automatically snap into place. The user now has to release the tile to check if it is the correct choice.
- Puzzle Layout:
- Scatter Pieces: Have pieces appear all over the board.
- Use Tray: Have pieces neatly appear one next to another.
- Session Length:
- Per round: Include between 1 and 20 items per round or all items.
- Rounds: Go between 1 and 10 rounds or set it to continuous to keep playing without ever being interrupted by a scorecard.
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
- Automatic: The game will automatically advance to the next screen after each correct answer.
- Manual: The user has to click on the next button after each correct answer. Manual is a great option if you want to review what someone did before proceeding with the next question.