The Related Items game enables you to create some really fun and exciting logic games with Bitsboard. Here are a couple of examples of popular "Related Items" games.
Match the image to the letter
Match related items
Match words that rhyme
Match images and numbers
Like all Bitsboard games, the Related Items game is fully customizable
The settings options include
- Min. Items: Here you specify the min. number of items to display.
- Max. Items: Here you specify the max. number of items to display.
- Tile Magnet: . For advanced players, you can turn the tile magnet OFF. Turning the tile magnet off means that the tiles will no longer automatically snap into the correct answer tile. The user now has to release a tile above the correct answer.
- Audio Hints: For advanced players, you can turn the audio hints off.
- Matching Options: Here you specify the type of matching game that you would like to play. The options include.
- Match Images
- Match text
- Highlight letters: Turn on to highlight specific letters, prefixes, or suffixes in each word.
- Customize highlights: Enter specific prefixes, suffixes, letters that you would like to see highlighted.
- Max highlights: Display up to two highlights per word
- Session Length:
- Per round: Include between 1 and 20 items per round or all items.
- Rounds: Go between 1 and 10 rounds or set it to continuous to keep playing without ever being interrupted by a scorecard.
- A to Z: Bits will appear in alphabetical order
- Random: Bits will appear in random order
- As entered: Bits will appear in the order you set them
- Automatic: The game will automatically advance to the next screen after each correct answer.
- Manual: The user has to click on the next button after each correct answer. Manual is a great option if you want to review what someone did before proceeding with the next question.
- Intro Sound: Customize the intro sound that plays when the related items game is launched.